Alf & Allison Graham Memorial Bursary
- Well rounded student demonstrating excellent academic performance and significant school and community involvement. Student that faces added financial burden of having to relocate in order to further pursue academic studies
Derek Bomak Memorial Award
- Good academic standing. Involved in extra-curricular sports. Demonstrates 'sportsmanship' and leadership.
First Timothy Award (based on I Timothy 4:12)
- Planning to attend Bible College or University. Has worked to his/her potential, high academic standing not a requirement. Has actively participated in volunteer activities such as youth group, camp ministry, community outreach programs, etc. Has demonstrated good school citizenship. Student has added financial burden of having to relocate in order to further pursue academic studies.
Gordon Purkess Memorial Award
- Has taken part in the school apprenticeship program or plans to pursue a career in the trades, a career in agriculture or agronomy, or a career in transportation. Has demonstrated good work ethic. Has worked to his/her potential, high academic standing not a requirement. Has demonstrated good school citizenship. Has the added financial burden of having to relocate in order to further pursue his/her apprenticeship training or academic studies.
Gothic Temple Lodge Bursary
- Most improved student in Grade 12 who is continuing his/her education.
Haley Stewart Memorial Award
- Female with good academics (marks not a determining factor). Significant extra-curricular involvement. Attending post-secondary education requiring relocation.
- This bursary is unique in the fact that it is awarded to a deserving student as a multi-year scholarship for 4 years of post-secondary studies in Canada. The beneficiary of this prestigious award will be presented to an all-round excellent student who exemplifies a high level of hard work and commitment to school life and community, as both a leader and a volunteer. In addition, the beneficiary of this award will commit to furthering their studies in a science related field at a post-secondary institution for at least 4 years.
MacGregor Emergency Services Award
- Graduating student who is pursuing post-secondary studies in EMS or Fire (first priority) or Nursing, Policing, or Social Work/Counselling (second priority).
North Norfolk-MacGregor Foundation Community Education Bursary
- Community service (not school). Attending post-secondary education requiring relocation.
Rumancik Memorial Award
- Student in the final year of studies who has demonstraded high academic performance in a programme which includes two English credit courses. Attending post-secondary education requiring relocation.
Wilfred Alton Memorial Award
- Maintain high academic average and should be attending university or community college in a technical field.
North Norfolk-MacGregor Foundation Inc.